Our commitment to you
When you interact with DHA Customer Care, we will:
- listen, be respectful and professional in our dealings with you
- where appropriate, provide reasons for decisions we make that impact you, and keep you informed
- assist you where we can
- do what we say we will do
- respect your privacy
How you can help us
You can help us provide the best possible service by:
- treating our employees with respect and courtesy
- telling us if you need special assistance with accessing our services
- understanding and meeting your obligations (including contractual conditions)
- providing us with information that we need
Feedback, compliments and complaints
Tell us what you think
Your feedback is welcome and provides us with an opportunity to improve our service. Of course, compliments are also welcome.
To provide feedback, compliments or complaints you can:
Complaint management process
What we need from you
Tell us what your concern or complaint is
Tell us how this has impacted you
- Give us information needed to investigate the matter, such as dates, timelines, specific details, supporting documents and reports
Let us know what ‘resolution’ looks like to you
What you can expect from us
We aim to resolve any concern or complaint you raise within 21 days. Sometimes this may take longer due to complexity of the matter, availability of facts and internal resources. We will keep you updated on the progress and provide an explanation of any decisions, where appropriate. Our process provides an opportunity to have your concerns or complaints heard and investigated.
- Your concern or complaint will be acknowledged within 2 business days and you’ll be provided with a reference number. You can use this to obtain updates on your matter.
- We will contact you to seek further information if we need it, to enable us to respond to your concern or complaint.
- Your concern or complaint will be assessed by the relevant division at DHA, which is usually at a regional or business line level. The Customer Care team will oversee this process.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome or handling of your concern or complaint, we ask that you provide all relevant details of why you are not satisfied to DHA. You then have two options available:
- In the first instance you can ask to have the matter escalated for review by the Customer Care team or the delegate that the Customer Care team nominate. The Customer Care team will work closely with the region or business line, to ensure your concern or complaint is managed in line with our complaints management process.
- You can request that DHA participate in an agreed method of alternative resolution process. Please contact the Customer Care team to discuss these options.