Our commitment to you
- listen, be respectful and professional in our dealings with you
- keep you informed
- assist you where we can
- do what we say we will do
- provide reasons for decisions we make that impact you where appropriate
- respect your privacy
How you can help us
You can help us by:
- treating our employees with respect and courtesy
- telling us if you need special assistance with accessing our services
- understanding and meeting your obligations (including contractual conditions)
- providing us with the information we need
Feedback, compliments and complaints
To provide feedback, complaints or compliments select an option below:
DHA welcomes helpful information which provides opportunities to improve our service.
If someone deserves a compliment, you can let them know directly, or submit your compliment to us.
We want you to tell us when you are dissatisfied with our service. We are committed to the continuous improvement of our services and responding to customer complaints in a reasonable and timely manner.
Are you a Defence Member, Landlord or Contractor?
Complaint management process
DHA has a 3-step process to resolve your complaint: