Step 1: Check your eligibility

You are eligible for Member Choice Accommodation (MCA) if you are:

  • a member without dependants (MWOD)
  • a member with dependants who is unaccompanied (MWD(U))
  • not required to live on base

You must also be approved for Rent Allowance.

You might not be eligible for MCA if you own a property in your posting location. If you do, please update the property information in Online Services. For further queries, please raise an enquiry in Online Services using the ‘My Account’ link.