On this page
HMAS Creswell is located on the south-western shores of Jervis Bay, approximately 180 km south of Sydney. The main entrance open 24hours/day is located on College Road, off Jervis Bay Road in the Booderee National Park.
Key collection and returns
Non-LEAP Accommodation Office
Address: Building 121 Forester Road
Business hours: 0700-1600, Monday-Thursday 0700-1530 Friday
Phone: 02 4428 1049
A/H Phone: 0400 468 697
- Keys can be collected after 1400.
- Keys can be collected/returned during business hours at the Accommodation Office and after business hours at the Accommodation Key Lockers located at Building 127 (for Wardroom guests only) and Building 121 for other bookings.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Keys to be returned with rooms vacated by 1000.
- Inform the office of lost keys immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms / Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office. It is essential that you are aware of your LIA obligations in accordance with PACMAN, Annex 7.3.A: Licence to Live In.
DHA cannot book VIP – contact the Visit Liaison Officer on base.
This base does not accept non-duty bookings, any queries to be directed to Base Support Operations.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff as follows:
- Officers & Senior Sailors Mess: $5/night, up to $25 max
Handy phone numbers