You are required to:
- Vacuum all carpeted floor areas
- Sweep and mop any non-carpeted floors
- Remove all rubbish from the Service Residence and surrounding grounds
- Clean heating and cooling filters
- Replace all blown light globes, and
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors and all remotes.
You do not need to re-clean the floors after your uplift.
As close as possible to your uplift, you are required to clean all
wet areas thoroughly, removing mildew and soap scum. On the day of
uplift you must ensure that the toilet and shower areas are clean.
You are required to remove food residue and grease from sinks,
splashbacks and bench tops. The hot plates, oven, grill, range hood and
filters must be cleaned before uplift to remove all burnt on deposits
and grease. Place sink plugs under the sink to ensure they are not
packed at uplift.
The Pre-vacation Inspection cleaning standard is intended to be a
reasonable starting point for us to prepare the property for the next
tenant. Your Property Manager is available to discuss these cleaning
standards with you at any time.