The Miramor development is a masterplanned residential community over 15.45 hectares, comprising 204 land lots. Some 40 lots are being retained by DHA, on which homes are being built for Defence members and their families. The remaining 164 lots are being made available for public purchase. The development is located off Aulds Road, Ripley, 9 kilometres from the Ipswich CBD and about 14 kilometres from the RAAF Base, Amberley.
Development approval was received from the Ipswich City Council in November 2018. The construction of homes for Defence members is being completed in tranches on an annual basis. The retail lots are being sold to the public in staged releases, from mid-2019 through to late 2022.
- 9 kilometres to Ipswich CBD
- 14 kilometres to RAAF Base, Amberley
- 8 kilometres to Yamanto Shopping Centre
- 1 kilometre to emerging Ripley Town Centre
- 164 land lots offered for retail sale
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access