About Edmondson Park, NSW
Edmondson Park is a brand new suburb in Sydney’s South West, located eight kilometres from Liverpool CBD, 45 kilometres from the Sydney CBD and just five stations from Sydney’s future airport at Badgerys Creek.
The suburb is currently the focus of considerable residential development, with an anticipated 25,000 people expected to call the area ‘home’.
It is set to become a distinctive and vibrant community, with plans approved for a new town centre built around a bus/rail interchange. Everything you need - shopping, entertainment, education, health and transport, right on your doorstep!
DHA’s development comprises 102 land lots and includes construction of approximately 40 freestanding, three and four bedroom homes, for Defence members and their families. The remaining land lots, ranging in size from 285sqm to 600sqm, will be sold to the public.
- 8 kilometres to Liverpool CBD
- 45 kilometres to Sydney CDB
- Conveniently located near M5 and M7 interchange
- Short walk to Edmondson Park train station
- Close proximity to 3 proposed new schools (primary and high school)
- 150 hectares of nearby parklands