DHA has taken out two awards at the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) Australian Service Excellence Awards in Melbourne this week.
‘Being named as finalist and then going on to win awards such as this illustrates the high standard of management, training and commitment to our Defence members and their families,’ DHA’s Acting Managing Director Jon Brocklehurst said.
‘Our staff have shown such dedication in providing the best level of customer care possible and should be justifiably proud of these outstanding results.’
The awards started 14 years ago and has grown to be the premier multi-industry and government awards in Australia. The awards recognise and showcase the highest achievement in customer service excellence of professionals and organisations, and are one of the highest honours any organisation can win for its customer service.
CEO of CSIA, Anouche Newman, spoke to the importance of the awards, ‘The awards are far more than an accolade. Reaching the finals and winning an award means you and your business have demonstrated an exceptional ability to keep the customer in focus at all times.’
The National Award Winners are automatically entered into the International CSIA awards in March 2016.
DHA was nominated in the following award categories:
- Contact Centre Manager of the Year – David Miller
- Customer Service Professional of the Year – Alison Sampson
- Customer Service Team of the Year – Cairns and Ipswich Regional Offices
- Organisation of the Year – DHA and Operations Group
- Service Excellence in a Contact Centre – LIA, HCC and MCC
- Customer Service CEO of the Year – Peter Howman